LEGOPirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game is an action adventure game bringingto life the Pirates of the Caribbean world and all its colourful characters inLEGO brick form.
Playerswill experience all the memorable scenes from the first three films, as well asthose in the upcoming fourth film, "Pirates of the Caribbean: On StrangerTides," in the humorous and quirky LEGO video games style.
- Exploration- Players will explore familiar locations filled with interactive LEGO objectsand encounter more than 70 memorable and new characters while making their waythrough more than 20 levels
- Combat- The LEGO Caribbean is full of danger! Intense sword fighting moves give theLEGO minifigure a brand new pirate flavor Unforgettable Cut Scenes - Everyone'sfavorite scenes from the Pirates of the Caribbean films are re-rendered withLEGO minifigures, in the humorous style synonymous with LEGO video games
- Puzzles- Players will need all their pirate cunning to find the hidden LEGO treasuresand discover the game's many secrets
- Two-PlayerCo-op - Players can join a friend or family member in the same room fortwo-player "drop-in/drop-out" cooperative action
- Freeplay- Building a collection of characters throughout the game, players can then usetheir distinctive abilities to gain access to previously unavailable areas
PAN Vision is one of the major home entertainment companies in the Nordic and Baltic region, a publisher and distributor of games as well as a distributer of hardware devices. PAN Vision, with around 75 employees, has offices in all of the Nordic and Baltic countries and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. In 2010 the turnover was 1200 MSEK.